- Services That Help: Preparing Young Adults with NVLD for the Workforce
- Dating Success: Strategies for Using Your Strengths with NVLD
- Finding the Healing Touch: How Adults with NVLD Can Effectively Articulate their Sensory Needs to their Partners
- Combining Therapies for NVLD
- NVLD: What is it and why is it not in the DSM?
Location: New York
College: Earlham College
Profession: Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW)
Biography: I was first diagnosed with NVLD as a child, and now as an adult, I have been fascinated in understanding how mental health professionals can not only better understand NVLD, but also provide practical strategies for young adults entering the workforce and while dating. I maintain a psychotherapy and coaching practice in Manhattan and also provide teletherapy for young adults who have been diagnosed with NVLD. I have been very fortunate to publish a couple of articles with the NVLD project, and I look forward to continuing to educate the general public regarding this unique neurological profile.
What is your most treasured possession? Probably my book shelf (I love to read).