- The Challenges of a New School Year
- The Importance of Having Role Models
- The Difficulties of Having an NVLD
- The Effects of COVID for NVLD Students
- Why My Senior Days are Incredibly Special Memories
- The Negatives and Positives of Growing Up in a Rural Area
- NLVD and Seeing Your True Abilities
- OTHER POSTS BY EILEEN
College: Curry College, Dean College
Biography: I love helping others understand they can achieve all goals and dreams through hard work and dedication. yes, it will be harder, but you will be a stronger person and gain incredible role models like I have. I am so proud of my college degree and running experience and love helping others have these experiences too. That is why I am involved with The NVLD Project and am grateful to be an ambassador.
What has influenced you the most in life and why?